CSI SEVA :: Aims & Objective
To enable the congregations to give an account of their hope concerning the Biblical Vision of a New Heaven and a New Earth...and strive to build here and now, a just, egalitarian society that is sensitive to gender issues and other inequalities.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To transform communities through sustainable development and community empowerment.
- To promote re-reading of the Bible addressing issues concerning girl children, agriculture, HIV, sustainable development etc.
- To sensitize local congregations on social, economic, political, cultural and gender realities.
- To build peoples' alliances and networking with movements on various campaigns related to Right to Education, Right to Information, Child friendly Schools etc.
- To strive for building peace initiatives in the church and conflict ridden pockets in South India.