Applications are invited from suitable CSI candidates with the following qualifications for the post of the General Secretary of Women's Fellowship, CSI, having its office at Vishranthi Nilayam, No.18, Infantry Road, Bangalore - 560 001.
Applicants should be:
· a member of Church of South India and a member of the Women's Fellowship, having sufficient knowledge of CSI and different dioceses of CSI
· a graduate of any recognized University with an additional degree in theology from a recognized University
· with a broader Ecumenical outlook and ecumenical experience.
· fluent in English and at least two South Indian languages
· a person of integrity and commitment, accountability with sound health and good trustworthy character.
· willing to travel extensively to the dioceses and project locations
· a single woman or a woman without encumbrances, between the age of 40 and 50 years at the time of appointment (applicable to both person on deputation or fresh appointment)
Responsibilities of the General Secretary, Women's Fellowship, CSI
· to Nurture and strengthen Women's Fellowship movement at the grass root level, diocesan level and at Synod level.
· to Nurture and strengthen the partnership relations between the Women's Fellowship of different dioceses and between the Women's Fellowship /Organizations of partner churches
· to co-ordinate various programmes, campaign in projects of the Women's Fellowship at various levels.
· to conceptualize, plan and organize programmes of the Women's Fellowship under the guidance of the Executive Committee of the Women's Fellowship and Executive Committee of the Synod.
· to plan conceptualize and write projects in order to raise funds from partner agencies.
· to prepare periodical reports to be submitted to the Executive Committee & Central Committee of Women's Fellowship and to the Executive Committee of the Synod
The period of appointment is 3 years and may be extended for a further period of 3 years.
Applications both hard and soft copy with 2 references, and a letter from the Presbyter of the worshipping church, duly endorsed by the Bishop of the diocese shall reach by 15th May 2018 to:
The President of Women's Fellowship,
Women's Fellowship Secretariat,
Vishranthi Nilayam, Infantry Road,
Bengaluru - 560 001.